Article On Vibrant Pets

I have be using vibrant pets for Bailey, but I have no conclusive evidence if it is really helping her or not.

I do have one concern about the company and this quote from the article "The Phillips began thinking about pooling their experience into creating their own supplement." What experience? I know they own a grooming business, but what experience do they have in canine, feline and equestrian nutrition? Did they go to school or have a degree in animal nutrition, supplements, etc? Did they do extensive research on vitamins? If so, what kind of research have they done? Basically what experience and education do they have that makes them so sure their supplements are what our pets really need.... Just something I've always been curious about.
 
I have be using vibrant pets for Bailey, but I have no conclusive evidence if it is really helping her or not.

I do have one concern about the company and this quote from the article "The Phillips began thinking about pooling their experience into creating their own supplement." What experience? I know they own a grooming business, but what experience do they have in canine, feline and equestrian nutrition? Did they go to school or have a degree in animal nutrition, supplements, etc? Did they do extensive research on vitamins? If so, what kind of research have they done? Basically what experience and education do they have that makes them so sure their supplements are what our pets really need.... Just something I've always been curious about.

Good question! Lee worked with the developer of Eagle pack dog food, Joe Cocquyt, to create Vibrant pets. Irina is a molecular physicist and master dog groomer. Lee is a retired aeronautical engineer, as I recall -- he does the business end. They have a farm in Berryville VA and have been in the "dog biz" for a long time. Lee welcomes phone calls and would happily explain anything you'd like to know.
 
Last edited:
Good question! Lee worked with the developer of Eagle pack dog food, Joe Cocquyt, to create Vibrant pets. Irina is a molecular physicist and master dog groomer. Lee is a retired aeronautical engineer, as I recall -- he does the business end. They have a farm in Berryville VA and have been in the "dog biz" for a long time. Lee welcomes phone calls and would happily explain anything you'd like to know.

Thanks for the background info Chris, good to know.

Lee and Irina should post a bit about themselves on their site!
 
Back
Top