Atopika

Lynnel

Forums Enthusiast
Does anyone know of a pharmacy or web site I. Can purchase Atopika 50 for less then $66..00 for 15 tables! Max really needs this but with everything else he's on I have to find less expensive safe solutions. Thanks
 
Did you price PetMeds? I just saw their ad on the SN forums page. Also, Drs. Foster & Smith have a pharmacy.

Buy Atopica for Dogs | allivet.com
www.allivet.com/AtopicaCapsule
10,25,50,100mg as Low as $27.99 Rx Required - Order Today!

allivet.com is rated on Bizrate (689 reviews)
 
Have you used them? I want to make sure there reputable. Because when I talked to my vet he said you can't always trust outside sources. But then again it is taking money out of his mouth!!
 
Costco warehouse in Ocean, NJ carries 10 mg. They can order the 50 mg, price would be $47.08 for 15 tabs. Here in Mich, you don't have to be a member to use the pharmacy (just tell them at the door you're going to the pharmacy), and when I spoke to the pharmacist just now I told him I didn't think you were a member. You can have your vet call it in, they said they'd have to order it, need about 3 bus days lead time.

Costco
Ocean, NJ
732-481-0022 pharmacy number

I use costco for all my meds, their generic meds are very high-quality for humans...hth.
 
If there is a generic, buy that! That's alot of money for 15 pills.

I do order online from Drs. Foster and Smith, and 1800PetMeds.
 
Thank you , I did order them from fosters pharmacy. The allergist said this medicines generic isn't as strong as Atopika, or believe me I would do it.
 
I really have to max has so many serious issues I can't compromise when it comes to his health. Also the allergist said the generic isn't as strong and he is the one dr, I truly believe has Max best interests in mind
 
Back
Top