I'm very excited! I just ordered a starter agility set for my backyard. We were going to intermediate obedience, but poor Pogo absolutely hated it!! He didn't like being there and he started regressing so bad that he wouldn't even sit. So, if he's not having fun, it just isn't worth it.
I know he enjoyed the agility part of his beginner obedience, so I thought he would like this "playground equipment". I thought I could get him used to it before I signed him up for the actual class-to gauge his interest in agility. Also, I'm adopting a border collie pup (I get to pick him up close to Christmas) and I thought I needed to get an agility set since I have two breeds that do well in that. That and I'm hoping to build some confidence in Pogo-he's still so insecure in himself.
I know he enjoyed the agility part of his beginner obedience, so I thought he would like this "playground equipment". I thought I could get him used to it before I signed him up for the actual class-to gauge his interest in agility. Also, I'm adopting a border collie pup (I get to pick him up close to Christmas) and I thought I needed to get an agility set since I have two breeds that do well in that. That and I'm hoping to build some confidence in Pogo-he's still so insecure in himself.

I think I need to buy a new house with a bigger yard!! 