Bark Box

Lightplum

Forums Sage
hahahahaa I happened to glace over while on the forum to the side and there was a ad with a sheep in a box....of course I had to click on it...its like a fruit of the month club but for dogs!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

heres the link
 
We signed up a few months ago, I justified the price because I canceled my Birchbox (makeup box) subscription and instead got Greyson the BarkBox. It's actually really awesome! 10% of the proceeds of each box go towards a local shelter. The products they send are mostly organic, and all are made in the USA.

This month we got:
Little Eatz: cookies from littleEatz.com, a cookie that both humans and dogs can eat. Natural/gourmet!

Eco Dog Planet poop bags: (biodegradable, made from a tapioca based material)

Organic Freezy Pups: an ice cube tray that makes bone shaped cubes. It comes with flavor packets to make the ice cubes various flavors. From https://freezypups.com/

Barkworthies: a ring shaped odor free bully stick. Natural, made in the USA.

And a really nice BarkBox tshirt (free advertising, lol!)
 
Hi! Im new here, but I was looking at this barkbox and it looks like a lot of fun and a great way to try new dog samples! I was wondering, which size box to get for a sheltie? The small and cute size, or the just right size?

We signed up a few months ago, I justified the price because I canceled my Birchbox (makeup box) subscription and instead got Greyson the BarkBox. It's actually really awesome! 10% of the proceeds of each box go towards a local shelter. The products they send are mostly organic, and all are made in the USA.

This month we got:
Little Eatz: cookies from littleEatz.com, a cookie that both humans and dogs can eat. Natural/gourmet!

Eco Dog Planet poop bags: (biodegradable, made from a tapioca based material)

Organic Freezy Pups: an ice cube tray that makes bone shaped cubes. It comes with flavor packets to make the ice cubes various flavors. From https://freezypups.com/

Barkworthies: a ring shaped odor free bully stick. Natural, made in the USA.

And a really nice BarkBox tshirt (free advertising, lol!)
 
OMG. Great advertisement! LOL. That is so cute. It'd be such a great gift for someone. I can think of someone who loves organic/natural stuff and loves giving money to charity and loves dogs! Too cute!

Gotta go check out their FB site to see what they have.
here's a link

side note: may have to ask for this for christmas or b-day gift. fun for me to open and more fun for my dogs. ;)
 
Hi! Im new here, but I was looking at this barkbox and it looks like a lot of fun and a great way to try new dog samples! I was wondering, which size box to get for a sheltie? The small and cute size, or the just right size?

I get the "just right" size, everything we have received so far has been the perfect size/amount for Greyson who is 28lbs and just shy of 16 inches.

If anyone decides to sign up, use the coupon code "addison" for $5/off (found it on a blog)
 
Back
Top