Barking dog puppets

Strider

Forums Enthusiast
So we were over at my friend's house getting Deja's ears re-braced for the 12 millionth time and he brought out this hand puppet. It was a dog with a santa hat on and when you moved the mouth it barked.

It was great! Darby (JRT) went insane. He literally lost his mind. The whole world melted away and all that was left was the hand puppet. The faster Mike did the puppet, the fater it barked 'Jingle Bells' and other songs and the faster Darby bounced. we should have videoed it!!

Anyways, if anyone sees any of these for sale anywhere.. I'd like to know, thanks!
 
haha thats hilarious... Iris would just get confused but our cat would have a similar reaction im sure haha
 
That is too funny.:lol:Justice and Diva would love it, Ember would be growling from the hallway I can just see it.:smile2:
 
My little flower would freak out! I hung stocking from the knobs on my buffet and Meggie does a big arch around them like they're going to jump off and get her. She cracks me up!
 
I've seen some of those before! I think I've seen them at Wal-Mart a few years back. My cousin had one. The only bad thing is if you stop in the middle of a "song" then it's terrible trying to figure it out the next time you go to play with it.
 
Yep they go nuts with the toys that bark, we have a sheltie holding a frisbee in its mouth. Pull the frisbee and the dog barks.

Its been so long ago since I bought it, but I think I got it at Toys R Us.
 
Back
Top