I've given the Flossies to my pups- they love them- maybe 30 min. I was unable to find venison ears but they do like the lamb ears that I got them instead
ATM it looks like venison ears are available in the UK, Aust and NZ. But they are only relatively new here and are proving a HUGE hit so I imagine it will become popular in Nth America too soon. I found this place on the internet http://www.yassysgdk.com/product.sc?productId=31, which ironically sells NZ venison ears (don't you have enough deers in America?). So there may be others.
I found this product that works really well but it's not a chew. My IG has really bad teeth and this has saved me dentals. I've already started to use it on Darcy.
If this is your dogs first time eating Bully Sticks I would do it a little at a time because it is very rich and your dog will get the trots. I know I learned the hard way with Sting. I give mine lambs ears as they are low in calories and also tracheas.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.