A few weeks ago, I asked for some recommendations for portable carpet spot-cleaners. I ended up buying a Bissell SpotBot Pet from Amazon.
I LOVE IT! My carpet is less than a year old, and has suffered from my hubby's very grimy work boots. Most of these stains are months old, and all I had to do was mix up the solution, plug it in, place the 'bot strategically over the target area, and press a button. Six minutes, and some loud noise later, you have an eight inch diameter clean spot in your carpet!
I am fortunate that Bela is EXTREMELY well housetrained, and we've only had a couple of accidents - both due to operator error (I waited too long in taking her out).
But the two accident sites are clean and free from any spots or odors. I highly recommend the SpotBot.
I LOVE IT! My carpet is less than a year old, and has suffered from my hubby's very grimy work boots. Most of these stains are months old, and all I had to do was mix up the solution, plug it in, place the 'bot strategically over the target area, and press a button. Six minutes, and some loud noise later, you have an eight inch diameter clean spot in your carpet!
I am fortunate that Bela is EXTREMELY well housetrained, and we've only had a couple of accidents - both due to operator error (I waited too long in taking her out).
But the two accident sites are clean and free from any spots or odors. I highly recommend the SpotBot.