pattymaine
Forums Enthusiast
I posted this in another place but I'm not sure it fit there, so I'm trying again...
How long does it take after your pup blows his coat before it grows back in again? My pups are both 2 years old and I didn't even know what "blowing coat" meant until recently--my girl (Bailey) hasn't lost clumps of her fur ever, and Joey, my boy, just started doing it recently. Joey has lost a LOT of fur and I sure hope it comes back soon!
Also, how often does this happen? And if Bailey hasn't blown her coat yet will she later on, or do some shelties blow their coats and others keep theirs year-round?
Thanks in advance,
Patty
__________________
How long does it take after your pup blows his coat before it grows back in again? My pups are both 2 years old and I didn't even know what "blowing coat" meant until recently--my girl (Bailey) hasn't lost clumps of her fur ever, and Joey, my boy, just started doing it recently. Joey has lost a LOT of fur and I sure hope it comes back soon!
Also, how often does this happen? And if Bailey hasn't blown her coat yet will she later on, or do some shelties blow their coats and others keep theirs year-round?
Thanks in advance,
Patty
__________________

. He has since grown back a nice coat and looks very handsome. 

