Can anything help static-y fur?

just move to the southeast US- we have enough humidity year-round that there's no problem with static and sheltie hair. No need for any kind of spray

Geez, maybe we need to move closer to you. One of the things I hate the most about winter is the static. I get zapped every time I touch something metallic (filing cabinets at work are metal on carpet so it happens CONSTANTLY) and my Medusa hair is always standing up and sticks to everything. Shaving my head has crossed my mind more than once, although I'd never actually do it. :eek2:

You could tie a ground strap to her tail :biggrin2:

LOL! :lol:
 
Geez, maybe we need to move closer to you. One of the things I hate the most about winter is the static. I get zapped every time I touch something metallic (filing cabinets at work are metal on carpet so it happens CONSTANTLY) and my Medusa hair is always standing up and sticks to everything. Shaving my head has crossed my mind more than once, although I'd never actually do it. :eek2:



LOL! :lol:

c'mon down- we could have lots of playdates:yes:
 
I use fabric dryer sheets too. Carried them in my purse when wearing a dress because everything stuck together and rode on up and up. Not a pretty sight. I used it on my hair too. They work good on Danny. He loves the smell.:lol:
 
Back
Top