Canceled Classes

Sharon

Forums Sage
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!:mad:This stupid weather has reeked havoc on my agility classes.They have postponed Erin's classes till April and I am none to happy.We were told we could go another night with some of the other instructors.I said no I will not train with a Novice person.So, I will be going back to Mary who taught Sting's foundation and will go into her advance class.
 
Oh that sucks!!! I can't believe they'd go from Erin, to offering you up an inexperienced trainer, especially considering your level of knowledge yourself. Crazy. Glad you found an alternative.
 
I would be upset, too. It's a good thing you can go to Mary. With Sting, you definitely need more advanced instruction than a novice instructor is capable of delivering. I know you'll miss training with Erin, so I hope that you are able to start up with her again in April.
 
Class Situation

Well, for March they are going to have some Fun Matches and some games from CPE and USDAA.I may do one of the matches but the only thing that sucks no food or toys on the course.So in the mean time I will do drop ins with Mary on Tues. and some with Erin in Mass.Downside to that is it is a 90 minute ride each way wich does not bother me but the gas .Here in Conn.it is $3.30 a gallon.
 
Well, for March they are going to have some Fun Matches and some games from CPE and USDAA.I may do one of the matches but the only thing that sucks no food or toys on the course.So in the mean time I will do drop ins with Mary on Tues. and some with Erin in Mass.Downside to that is it is a 90 minute ride each way wich does not bother me but the gas .Here in Conn.it is $3.30 a gallon.

Sounds like you've got a plan to keep training. Fun matches w/o food in the ring? Boo!!! lol. To me, that'd be saying, "what's the point then?".

I hear ya on gas. That's why I can't do my supplement training right now. I use about a tank and our gas is about the same price, so it's like $45 bucks. :(

Keep up the training. I take it you're running again? Yay!
 
Back
Top