Carpet Stain/Smell Removers

I use natures miracle, bissell little green machine, and dyson Zorb for the left over smell...As you can see I cant stand any left over smells...the major offender here is the cat...wish he'd stop yacking on the only area rug we have in the house!!!!!!!
 
Natures Miricle for spot treatment right away,

CARPET BOMB- it a canister packed stain remover ( Home Depot) its 1,1,1, trichloroethylene which is dry cleaning solvent, works good on set on stains and spots

OXYCLEAN Powder- this literally killed a set in red wine stain on a biege carpret for me, did an awesome Job

Bissel Multi alergin Shampoo for whole carpet cleaning.
 
The enzyme pet stain/odor removers like Natures Miracle work best. However they don't work immediately because it takes time for the enzymes to break down all the nasty stuff.

Natures Miracle works when I've used it, however it is expensive compared to other alternatives and it also doesn't have any scent to help in the short term with some of the more nasty accidents (vomit, diarreah).

I use a enzyme cleaner called "Simple Solutions Pet Odor and Stain remover". A gallon typically runs $10-$17 cheaper than Natures Miracle and Vash has never once gone potty in the same spot in the house so it does a great job of getting rid of the scent both in the short term and long term.
 
Back
Top