Sorry I didn't get back before this! It's been one of those days.
Casey's lump was sandwiched between 2 layers of muscle.Doc showed me the tumor and the underneath side had ridges in it where the ribs were. Now remember, there was a muscle in between the tumor and the ribs. No wonder that poor boy was wincing when I touched it!
It was just a fatty tumor but in a bad place. He's naked on one side with stitched all up that side. But after a kind of rough night, he has done pretty darn well today.
Rascal was a little rocky when I picked him up too. He needed to sleep some more to the the anesthetic out of his system I think.
Both boys were doing really well by noon today.
And Casey has been given his pain meds so he'll probably sleep all night.
Thanks for all the kind words and prayers. I was pretty worried about Mama's Casey Boy due to his age. But all is well.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.