Cat Away

SheepOfBlue

Premium Member
We jimmied the lock on the back door and have logged on to the computer (don't tell our sheep) and were reading his email (got to herd your sheep close SUBU members). Well he has a subscription to Nuts and Volts and the latest issue is available. Seems there is a project called Cat Away..... I like the sounds of this and might put Spitfire on point to acquire one or trick our sheep into making it. Unfortunately his account is password protected and unlike this account Spitfire has not stolen his password yet (he is a devious little runt). Well more news on the Cat Away later. Right now I need to go to the picture albums and youTube.

Signed
Scatham Coimhead

PS I wonder if there is a Spitfire Away :hugs
 
False alarm it just spins a doll. No self directing Caa-at cannons or anything cool.

Guess I will have to tolerate them just like Spitfire :(

Signed
Sca
 
Back
Top