CC brushes; I want that T brush!!! Sales?

KarenCurtis

Forums Sage
Hi all. I have not posted lately because of other commitments, I have brushes questions.
I currently have the A1 systems 27mm pin brush. It does the job, but a couple of the pins are bent. Is this because the pins are so long? The CC T brush is 16mm or 27, the 16 being too short.
Or, is it because the brush I have simply is not high quality enough? I don't think I am brushing too vigorously, I brush Sandstorm for 35 to 45 min a week. Do any of you also know if CC brushes go on sale at a certain time during the year?
THANKS!
 
CC never goes on sale...however every once and awhile Cherrybrook will have a deal if you buy shampoo package they will throw in a brush...but thats not saying it will be the type of brush you are looking for...If your looking for a cheap alternative try a Maddan brush..just as good but about half the price!
 
CC never goes on sale...however every once and awhile Cherrybrook will have a deal if you buy shampoo package they will throw in a brush...but thats not saying it will be the type of brush you are looking for...If your looking for a cheap alternative try a Maddan brush..just as good but about half the price!

Do they have T brushes though? My wrist gets really tired, and by the time I do the other side of SS, I'm afraid I don't do as good of a job.
 
I love my CC T-Brush! It is so much easier on my wrists. I have the 27mm and it works well on my two. Edan has a thicker coat than CJ does but it works equally well.

If you can't afford to buy it right away, put some money aside each week, or just start a jar of your pocket change, and you'll be able to purchase it before you know it.

I tend to order my CC stuff directly from CC because I find Cherrybrook's shipping to be a bit high. CC also offers a free sample product of your choice with each purchase.
 
Back
Top