Celtic 7 months

Justicemom

Forums Celebrity
I gave Celtic a bath and brush out today and took his ears out for a bit. He is getting so fluffy.

I took a few stacked and baited pictures which was hard by myself. I am very excited to start showing. Rachel thinks he will be ready next month to get some experience. Not expecting much as I plan on showing him myself. We are working on just keeping feet on the ground. He will be my first AKC show dog I have shown myself.
 

Attachments

  • 2014-10-24 15.07.47.jpg
    2014-10-24 15.07.47.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 39
  • 2014-10-24 15.06.27.jpg
    2014-10-24 15.06.27.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 45
Not expecting much as I plan on showing him myself. We are working on just keeping feet on the ground. He will be my first AKC show dog I have shown myself.

You never know what can happen. Fletcher managed to get two points on himself so far with me handling him despite my inexperience!
 
Very handsome! I'm sure you guys will do great. I'm jealous of your grooming skills; I gave Enzo a bath a couple days ago and he just looks disheveled - cow licks and waves down his back. He's almost the same age, too (6 1/2 months).
 
WOW Dr. Shelli, I had forgotten just how stunning your little Celtic is, he is gorgeous. You did a wonderful job all by yourself, these are both very good pictures of your little boy. Good luck, I'm sure you will both do well. :smile2: :fl
 
Lovely looking boy you have! I'm partial to the bi blacks myself. He look like his mane is really going to be impressive.
 
Back
Top