certafect side effects

No, I haven't had any problems with it. In fact, it makes their coats more shiny too. But then I only spray them lightly with the diluted formula in a mist bottle once a day and brush through the fur. So it's not really getting to their skin.

My dogs also love the taste. They're always licking after I put it on them!

Mine, too!! It's odd it would make a dog itch as I apply it to my foster dog's skin and it helps his hot spots. I make sure to get organic, Braggs is the most common brand, I believe. I wish I could bring myself to take a shot of it every day as the health benefits for humans are huge also.
 
Mine, too!! It's odd it would make a dog itch as I apply it to my foster dog's skin and it helps his hot spots. I make sure to get organic, Braggs is the most common brand, I believe. I wish I could bring myself to take a shot of it every day as the health benefits for humans are huge also.

You're right, Mary. I know it's good for you internally as well. We used to mix organic apple cider vinegar with the horses' water during fly season to repel flies. Great stuff!

Maybe the dog has some skin sensitivities and vinegar triggered them. I'd try diluting it more and just spray it on the coat without getting it through to the skin -- you don't have to for it to work.
 
Back
Top