Chase trys TOTW

chase's dad

Forums Regular
I decided to try a better food on Chase this week. I sent an e-mail to TOTW and they sent me 2 trail packs of each of the 4 types of food they make. I placed a bowl of TOTW Bison down and Chase ran over started smelling it and the n rolled in it! :lol: He was like wow real meat! He soon was eating away and loves it. My daughter has moved home from school to job hunt and brought home her Pom. He also loves the stuff to the point he no longer want's to touch his Pedigree that he was raised on. He's now 3 yo and really loved TOTW too. Looks like we have a new food for the boys and are going to donate the bags of Pedigree that we wont be using any more. Funny part is this stuff works as a treat too. While they are eating say Bison I use one of the other flavors as a treat.
 
TOTW users here as well,going on 2 years. It is the food everyone loves here. Although just recently have added Wellness to the rotation here.
 
I too added my pup on TOTW kibble (as part of her rotational diet from wellness) and she definitely loves it too :D She starts pacing in circles when she knows I'm starting to make her food in the kitchen and can hear her kibbles drop into her dog bowl hahaha I don't want to make it a bad habit of her making a ruckus but I laugh once in a while because its just so cute! They love the stuff :)

However, one thing is I definitely think her stool was a lot better when she was on wellness, not sure how everyone else's stool is coming out. With TOTW it always looks a bit....... chunky like a mutation and small bits all stuck together while as her wellness stool was a perfect long cylindrical that looked like perfectly firm and smooth at the same time (omg I cant believe im describing poop).
 
I too added my pup on TOTW kibble (as part of her rotational diet from wellness) and she definitely loves it too :D She starts pacing in circles when she knows I'm starting to make her food in the kitchen and can hear her kibbles drop into her dog bowl hahaha I don't want to make it a bad habit of her making a ruckus but I laugh once in a while because its just so cute! They love the stuff :)

However, one thing is I definitely think her stool was a lot better when she was on wellness, not sure how everyone else's stool is coming out. With TOTW it always looks a bit....... chunky like a mutation and small bits all stuck together while as her wellness stool was a perfect long cylindrical that looked like perfectly firm and smooth at the same time (omg I cant believe im describing poop).

When you start decribing poop,you know you are a full fledged member!

A round of applause for Precious...she has passed initiation!:razz:
 
Back
Top