Chiropractor

Sharon

Forums Sage
Took Sting to the chiropractor a little while ago and he was out in 4 spots, neck,pelvis, shoulder,and atlas. He should be good for Sunday as we are trialing.:biggrin2:
 
Took Sting to the chiropractor a little while ago and he was out in 4 spots, neck,pelvis, shoulder,and atlas. He should be good for Sunday as we are trialing.:biggrin2:

Great news!

I need to get Chloe there again sometime soon, so that she doesn't start limping again. Her neck is always out and once her pelvis was out. Hmmm...maybe I should go sooner rather than later since she is having some incontinence. Maybe something in her pelvis is out again? Got me thinking....
 
I could use an adjustment myself. lol. I feel out of whack. I keep thinking I need to take Koji. He pulls so hard on his lead, that his neck is probably always out.

Just curious, did you take Sting, just to take him? Or was there some concern?

Koji's been doing good, no longer pulling to the left since I took him. :) Yay!
 
I could use an adjustment myself. lol. I feel out of whack. I keep thinking I need to take Koji. He pulls so hard on his lead, that his neck is probably always out.

Just curious, did you take Sting, just to take him? Or was there some concern?

Koji's been doing good, no longer pulling to the left since I took him. :) Yay!

I took Sting because he was popping poles and dropping bars.I went to a new person closer than my other chiro lady.Most agility people around here take their dogs every 6 weeks.
 
I may take Koji after our 4-day trial this weekend. lol. He may need it just to loosen him up and put him back into whack.

Or do you think I should take him prior to the 4-day weekend?
 
Back
Top