jomuir
Forums Enthusiast
Better late than never!
Well, finally got to the self-serve dog wash today w/my new products. I really liked both the soft coat line & the rough coat line. I did dilute both, by about 4:1, approx. & had plenty to do several baths for each dog, so when I need to reorder shampoo, I'm sure I'll get the other product rec. by Barb V.
The whole trip was an ordeal, poor Forrest threw up twice on the way there, once on way home, just as we turned down our own street
And Roxie pooped in the lobby while I was paying! Kudus to the gal up front, she kept her smile firmly planted on her sweet face as she refused any help. Roxie is known to do that, I even had a couple bags w/me. (Last time she went right on the sidewalk in front of the door
)
But they did great, and look & smell so nice. I did work backwards tho, gen we do a full brushing then bathe then a lighter brush to finish. Today it was just me so I didn't do the thorough pre-brushing, and the results aren't as nice. They'll be brushed later this week. But their ruffs look nice, and the Ice on ice did give a nice finish. When they get a good brushing later this week, I'll def. use it again lightly.
Also need to do something about their grinch feet......both of their back legs are ratty as can be.
Thanks for the advice everyone! I love the adventures of Sheltie ownership!
Well, finally got to the self-serve dog wash today w/my new products. I really liked both the soft coat line & the rough coat line. I did dilute both, by about 4:1, approx. & had plenty to do several baths for each dog, so when I need to reorder shampoo, I'm sure I'll get the other product rec. by Barb V.
The whole trip was an ordeal, poor Forrest threw up twice on the way there, once on way home, just as we turned down our own street
And Roxie pooped in the lobby while I was paying! Kudus to the gal up front, she kept her smile firmly planted on her sweet face as she refused any help. Roxie is known to do that, I even had a couple bags w/me. (Last time she went right on the sidewalk in front of the door
)But they did great, and look & smell so nice. I did work backwards tho, gen we do a full brushing then bathe then a lighter brush to finish. Today it was just me so I didn't do the thorough pre-brushing, and the results aren't as nice. They'll be brushed later this week. But their ruffs look nice, and the Ice on ice did give a nice finish. When they get a good brushing later this week, I'll def. use it again lightly.
Also need to do something about their grinch feet......both of their back legs are ratty as can be.
Thanks for the advice everyone! I love the adventures of Sheltie ownership!
Last edited:
