CJ and Edan's Awesome CPE Weekend

Silaria

Forums Sage
We had a great weekend at one of our local CPE trials this weekend.

CJ's Weekend
CJ did exceptionally well with a near perfect weekend, 9 Q's out of 10. The runs she didn't Q in, a Wildcard run where she had to do 6 weaves. CJ HATES weaves and by the time this run came up, 2nd to last for the weekend, she basically told Glen 'no more weaves' with each sassy bark out of her mouth as he tried to guide her through each pole. (The sad part is, when we practice weaves at the dog club she hits them FAST and perfect every time. It's a trial thing we've never been able to get her past.)

The great part of CJ's weekend was she ticked off 4 of the 5 remaining Q's she needed towards her C-ATCH (CPE Championship). All she needs is 1 last Jackpot (CPE's version of Gamblers) Q and she'll have it. Hopefully CJ and Glen will get it at June's trial, if not there's 4 more after that one.

Edan's Weekend
Edan had an outstanding weekend. My little superstar came away with a perfect weekend - 10 runs, 10 Q's. This is the 6th time we've earned a perfect weekend in CPE, normally we miss it by one run (usually Jackpot). It's a great way to start our lead-up to CPE Nationals in Ohio this June.
 
Congrats- that is a great weekend:yes:

and I didn't read this post at work- I assumed there would be videos which I would have to watch at home................
 
Unfortunately it's very difficult to get video of Edan's and CJ's runs. We frequently run back to back and there aren't many folks willing to video a run because "I'm not good at it". Those who are willing are swamped with requests so I feel bad adding to their load. One run I DEFINITELY want to get on video is CJ's C-ATCH run. I'll find a way to make that happen.

There will be video of Keiran when he makes his CPE debut in June, just two classes, since he'll be in Level 1 and Glen and tape the runs.
 
Unfortunately it's very difficult to get video of Edan's and CJ's runs. We frequently run back to back and there aren't many folks willing to video a run because "I'm not good at it". Those who are willing are swamped with requests so I feel bad adding to their load. One run I DEFINITELY want to get on video is CJ's C-ATCH run. I'll find a way to make that happen.

There will be video of Keiran when he makes his CPE debut in June, just two classes, since he'll be in Level 1 and Glen and tape the runs.

That is sad that you can't get your runs video's. I have asked complete strangers to video my runs. Usually I don't have to do that but it has happened.
 
Back
Top