Costco pharmacies now carry dog specific drugs

k9kreationz

Forums Celebrity
I got their magazine yesterday (Costco Connection) and there's an article in there about prescription drugs for dogs and cats. I can't scan it, but here's the gist of it.

Because your dog doesn't have prescription drug coverage, you can sign up for the Costco Member Prescription Program. So if you have coverage yourself or not, it doesn't matter. You can get more savings this way.

The great part is it no longer needs to be a human drug. They are now stocking drugs that used to be exclusively available from vets. You can even have the vet fax or call in the prescription directly.

There are nearly 100 drugs available now. If you're a Costco member, this could save you tons of money. You can just call your local Costco Pharmacy to see if they have it available, and also ask to join the Prescription Program I mentioned above.

Here are a few popular drugs they now carry:
Advantage Multi, Atopica, Baytril, Cestex, Deramaxx, Felimazole, Heartguard, Interceptor, Pala-Tech Chewables (I wish they had the powder, I use that), ProZinc insulin, Revolution, Rimadyl, Soloxine, Temaril-P, and Vetmedin
 
I got their magazine yesterday (Costco Connection) and there's an article in there about prescription drugs for dogs and cats. I can't scan it, but here's the gist of it.

Because your dog doesn't have prescription drug coverage, you can sign up for the Costco Member Prescription Program. So if you have coverage yourself or not, it doesn't matter. You can get more savings this way.

The great part is it no longer needs to be a human drug. They are now stocking drugs that used to be exclusively available from vets. You can even have the vet fax or call in the prescription directly.

There are nearly 100 drugs available now. If you're a Costco member, this could save you tons of money. You can just call your local Costco Pharmacy to see if they have it available, and also ask to join the Prescription Program I mentioned above.

Here are a few popular drugs they now carry:
Advantage Multi, Atopica, Baytril, Cestex, Deramaxx, Felimazole, Heartguard, Interceptor, Pala-Tech Chewables (I wish they had the powder, I use that), ProZinc insulin, Revolution, Rimadyl, Soloxine, Temaril-P, and Vetmedin

Too bad its US only. We have different regulations here in Canada. :(
 
Back
Top