Countdown is on... 3 weeks to go

roguskie

Forums Enthusiast
Met this wee man this weekend. 3 weeks and he will be home. Still thinking of a name. I like Focus, fits well with Pippi and Thor but my partner doesnt. From my day with him we have seen he is confident, adventurous and had a high play drive. Any name ideas much appreciated.
received_1465615766893334.jpeg
 
What a darling face! No name ideas, but I can't wait to hear about his adventures with you!
 
Sometimes it helps to have the puppy for a little while before committing to a name. Often, their personality shines through and the right name comes to you.
 
Met this wee man this weekend. 3 weeks and he will be home. Still thinking of a name. I like Focus, fits well with Pippi and Thor but my partner doesnt. From my day with him we have seen he is confident, adventurous and had a high play drive. Any name ideas much appreciated.
View attachment 12991
I can see how you fell for that precious face!! So handsome! I can't wait to see more pictures! ❤
 
What a little love-bug! I agree that it is best to wait until you get him home to name him. My sheltie was going to be Sophie until I got her home. The name Phoebe was more suited to my serious, independent puppy. The proper name will come to you!
 
Back
Top