CPE Agility

Sharon

Forums Sage
I went and watched a CPE trial on Sat. last week and it was fun to watch but not my cup of tea.The games looked similar to USDAA wich would be my main choice if I did not do AKC.I just thought the courses were to easy even for the more advanced dogs.It was a fun day and I did enjoy watching the dogs run.
 
I went and watched a CPE trial on Sat. last week and it was fun to watch but not my cup of tea.The games looked similar to USDAA wich would be my main choice if I did not do AKC.I just thought the courses were to easy even for the more advanced dogs.It was a fun day and I did enjoy watching the dogs run.

That's just because you're dogs are awesome! I'll have to get a USDAA trial into my mix. AKC is this weekend and one next month too. We'll see what I like then. Since I've been running NADAC, I'm used to that.

Just out of curiosity, in your opinion, what makes a course hard(er)? i.e. my friend said she didn't like AKC because the courses, although it's Novice, are a bit tighter than NADAC (but NADAC is made for full on running/speed, I know that). I kind of like having tighter courses, maybe I'll like AKC. hehehe.
 
Back
Top