50/50
With the 4 shelties I have had in my life, 2 loved baths, 2 have tried to escape the experience. One would join ANYONE in a bathtub and guests who didn't heed the warning of locking the bathroom door, got joined. Her favorite was bubble baths, something about bubbles appealed to that one. She knew how to open most doors for herself. I have tried to make bath time a fun, positive experience, but both Kaleigh and Savannah don't like it-and of all my shelties, these two are notorious for rolling in offending substances, making bath time a necessity. Essence of dead fish just doesn't fly in my home, nor does essence of swampy musty creek water (their fav). Mine will be submerged, scrubbed and shiny for their 1st Christmas whether they appreciate the experience or not, as I refuse to has guests be subject to odorous woofs. They will be sugarplummy at least for 24 hrs
Merry Christmas from Dickens and his people!
Not only Santa, but CALLIE the Schipperke will be coming for an extended stay. So of course Dickens wants to look his best! If only he didn't have to get a bath to do it!
With the 4 shelties I have had in my life, 2 loved baths, 2 have tried to escape the experience. One would join ANYONE in a bathtub and guests who didn't heed the warning of locking the bathroom door, got joined. Her favorite was bubble baths, something about bubbles appealed to that one. She knew how to open most doors for herself. I have tried to make bath time a fun, positive experience, but both Kaleigh and Savannah don't like it-and of all my shelties, these two are notorious for rolling in offending substances, making bath time a necessity. Essence of dead fish just doesn't fly in my home, nor does essence of swampy musty creek water (their fav). Mine will be submerged, scrubbed and shiny for their 1st Christmas whether they appreciate the experience or not, as I refuse to has guests be subject to odorous woofs. They will be sugarplummy at least for 24 hrs
Last edited:
