Wow I am def going to look into the vibrantpets thing. And yes I am holding off on baths after this for a loooong time. Its such a pain. Also the vet first gave us a topical cream that did nothing for us but allow the ringworm to spread. Now we use a miconazole shampoo, some amber topical liquid stuff that smells really strong and to me feels like the only thing that really works, and we also give the puppy an antifungal pill smashed up and iluted with water that we shoot down her throat because 1 pill is like 20 doses.
Well if it's working,don't fuss,and try something else. It will clear up,just be careful,as it is contagious,and you can get it also.
Ringworm is very common in cats.I have not personally had to deal with it here. I think you will be very satisfied with the vibrant pets. many of us here use it~