Dusting off the old dog

Go Justice!!!

That is awesome. He's probably tired of sitting around and was so excited to get out there again. Keep us posted on his progress (if he stays healthy or not). And if he does need to stop, you can always get another puppy to start training. lol. OR you can take Koji. He's crazy.

Aw...either way, I'm glad Justice is having fun.

BTW, loved the title of your thread. LOL
 
Thank everyone. Justice is doing fine this morning. No stiffness. Yeah.:smile2:

I debated and debated about taking him. I would never do anything to hurt him but I figured I'd let him go at his pace and see how it goes. He has been sort of depressed lately because he has always been staying home. He has always been "the one" until the last year or so. Hard for his ego I'm sure. Yes he was smiling from ear to ear. The future is one day at a time.

I forgot to say I brought Ember along to keep an eye on her. She was in the kennel in the back of the van facing the field. At first, she was just laying there and then after our second run, she started barking. One sharp ticked off bark, one after another. The look on her face made Fluffy's glare look tame. She wouldn't shut up, she was so ticked off.:lol: Poor abused girl.
 
I am so so glad that Justice is out of retirement and running a course again. My dogs live for their agility, the really do love it.

Whenever we work Vinca and Chloe, one is always in a crate watching the other work. Sometimes, Vinca gets obstinant, and refuses to do things, or just acts like a dingbat and that she never learned something. We always very happily just put her in her crate when she does that, and take out Chloe. After 10 minutes of working Chloe, we go get Vinca. Amazingly....all the stuff she forgot 10 minutes before, came flying back to her :lol:

Ahhh....the games we play :rolleyes2:
 
Back
Top