East Freehold Park in NJ

Margaret-

Yes! We were at East Freehold Park in early October for my daughter's first agility trial. It was put on by Bayshore Companion Dog Club It is an outdoor show facility, and it was fine. There were a LOT of simultaneous rings going on at the same time. Randi came down to cheer my daughter on....it was really nice to have the support at her first trial.

I would definitely go again, and if you are going to that park, we would love to meet up with you.
 
Good to hear that it's a nice place to run. I'm still working on Mike about me going so far to trial, so everyone keep your fingers crossed and think good thoughts.
 
East Freehold

If Margaret and Phebe make it to NJ we are going to have one wild PARTY.Did I say party?I meant Agility party.My gang will be there.:biggrin2:
 
Back
Top