Ember loves jumpers

Justicemom

Forums Celebrity
We had another JWW course setup tonight. It was an excellent course from an actual trial the instructor went to. It was quite a flowing course. Quite easy for the dog to pick up speed and out run the handler.

So Ember was the first up. I was waiting for the last people to the clear the field and playing with Ember. She was bouncing up and down and yanking on her leash. So up. :smile2: Ember was so awesome in her run , she did some serious distance with a 180 and a tunnel at one point atleast 20 feet away. Did a threadle perfectly and OUTRAN me to the finish line. The finish was a line of 4 jumps set in a slight curve going across the whole length of the field. I ran as fast as I could and Ember jumped the last jump when I was still behind the second to last jump atleast 15 ft away. My instructor was so excited he could hardly believe it was Ember running. It was so funny his voice had a quality of disbelief in it when he told how good we looked. I wished I had it on video. It felt so smooth.:smile2: I seriously don't know if Ember will ever run like this in actual competition or not but it is so exciting to know she has it in her. The AKC judge who is in my class said he has never in 4 yrs seen Ember run with such joy and happiness.

On the flip side, Diva did pretty good with it but at first she was overly excited and refused to collect herself and went into race mode. She just started yapping and plowing jumps. Bars were flying.:( I actually had to down her because she was insane. I then walked her back to the start and started over and she did it perfect. Nut job.:lol:
 
That's awesome about Ember! At least there were other people there to witness it. I've been by myself before and gone "Did anyone else see that? Did that really happen?" LOL!

And silly girl, Diva!
 
Too Cool
Yea Ember, yep The dogs seem to love nice flowing jumpers courses even Cosmo.
thats what he picked up his first 2 Q runs on, and at least Diva settled for the second attempt.

Maybe Ember will end up being a steplechase superstar, ya just never Know :yes:
 
That's awesome about Ember! At least there were other people there to witness it. I've been by myself before and gone "Did anyone else see that? Did that really happen?" LOL!

And silly girl, Diva!

go Ember:yes:

yeah my dogs do good when it's just me- add some other people, then it's not so good...
 
Back
Top