Ember ran!

Where could we find the regulations for our states? I live in Alabama and work in Mississippi so could go either way :wink2:

The MVMA has the new info for Minnesota. I suspect you could call the Alabama and Mississippi Board of Animal Health or there veterinary medical assoc(VMA) for those states and see if they had some infomation.
I did find some ACVA certified chiropractors here.
http://www.avcadoctors.com/avcadus.htm DCs may need a direct referal from your vet. Obviously DVM's can develop their own doctor/patient relationships.
 
The MVMA has the new info for Minnesota. I suspect you could call the Alabama and Mississippi Board of Animal Health or there veterinary medical assoc(VMA) for those states and see if they had some infomation.
I did find some ACVA certified chiropractors here.
http://www.avcadoctors.com/avcadus.htm DCs may need a direct referal from your vet. Obviously DVM's can develop their own doctor/patient relationships.

thanks for the website - one not too far away in Alabama (AL) and also in Mississippi (MS)
 
Back
Top