Ets

So did they ever find out if it was something physical? Like someone mentioned eyesight?

This is just speculation based on what I've read and heard, but I think this is one of the main reasons Linda M. is now publishing this in Clean Run. She's been studying and documenting ETS from a trainer's perspective for many years now. She mentions that there is no test for depth perception in dogs and so perhaps by 'promoting awareness' about this condition it can be further investigated from a medical standpoint?
 
This is just speculation based on what I've read and heard, but I think this is one of the main reasons Linda M. is now publishing this in Clean Run. She's been studying and documenting ETS from a trainer's perspective for many years now. She mentions that there is no test for depth perception in dogs and so perhaps by 'promoting awareness' about this condition it can be further investigated from a medical standpoint?
Some kind of depth perception problem makes sense. Also, the BC in the video that really had trouble after coming out of the tunnel make me think this because so many people have problems with depth perception in low light situations (driving at night).
 
Back
Top