European Open

Sharon

Forums Sage
Next weekend is the European Open in Austria.I was looking at some of the courses and think OMG.A lot tougher than AKC ISC courses. Does anyone know anyone that is going to compete there? My friend Anna is going with her sheltie Shiled Crest Top Gun aka Charlie.This dog has nice weaves.:biggrin2:
 
I dont have any friend who's going there, but I know guys who are gonna make some videos there. It should be fun, their coverage is always great :wink2:

AND I'd love to see the courses, too :yes: where did you get them?
 
Those courses look like lots of fun, extremely difficult, but I like the challenge. I was able to find them by googling Europen Open Agility. Click on the Paracours link to bring up the list of judges, and then a judge's name to see that judge's courses.

We've practiced on courses similar to these when I go to drill at Linda Kipp's every few months. Linda is an AKC judge and former World Team member. She loves the European style courses.
 
Back
Top