Here's a link for a coupon for a free small bag of food(.
https://www.naturaadvantage.com/coupons/new
I signed up a few weeks ago, and just took my coupon in for a free bag at my local pet store today. Since we feed something else...I am donating the bag to my local shelter. So that's a good idea too.
It's good and expensive food. The shelter puppies will say 'thank you!'
I am a super couponer for all sorts of stuff..so I just wanted to pass along my good 'doggie' coupon find.
Hope it's helpful!
https://www.naturaadvantage.com/coupons/new
I signed up a few weeks ago, and just took my coupon in for a free bag at my local pet store today. Since we feed something else...I am donating the bag to my local shelter. So that's a good idea too.
It's good and expensive food. The shelter puppies will say 'thank you!'I am a super couponer for all sorts of stuff..so I just wanted to pass along my good 'doggie' coupon find.
Hope it's helpful!