EVO Wild Cravings?

RetiredProf

Forums Enthusiast
Just read the thread about the Greenies, so I thought I'd ask if anyone is using these treats. My regular pet store is moving, so they're reducing inventory. Didn't have my usual Zuke's (turkey and sweet potatoes) that the kids love in addition to Innova Health Bars.

Last week I bought Natural Balance Potato and Duck. Neither Dee nor Gussy would touch them! First time I ever saw Gus turn down anything remotely edible.

Back to the store. Still looking for a "small size" treat, I picked up the EVO Wild Cravings. The size is great and no grain. Got the herring formula. Once you get past the smell (open the bag and you're on a fishing boat in the Baltic Sea), they seem like good-quality treats. Not cheap, though.

On the down-side, both kids now have occasional fish breath! :(
 
I never used it....but, did you know that Amazon carries Zukes? They have the big bags at a really good price, and you can get the free shipping. I use the mini-zukes chicken and get it from there. Amazon seems to carry a lot of different pet items. I just purchased the fruitables on there....that someone was mentioning on another thread.

Just letting you know....
 
Never thought of Amazon! And I order from there all the time. Thanks for the tip! :yes:
And remember to go in via a link on the SheltieNation

On a side note Sca loves Natural Balance cookies (no fish stuff in my house though) and he has some other ones I have to quarter that are soft and Venison based though I can't remember the brand. Of course we are talking about a dog that likes to eat cardboard :no:
 
I recently discovered the Wellness treats. They are great training treats because they're soft, and can be easily broken into tiny bits.
 
I use zukes mini salmon and peanut butter. I also just got zuke's z-ridge dental fresh bones. Bailey loves them! I love zuke's treats.
 
I use zukes mini salmon and peanut butter. I also just got zuke's z-ridge dental fresh bones. Bailey loves them! I love zuke's treats.

We do the mini-zukes for training. Dandie LOVES them. My daughter will not let me get the salmon anymore because it makes her hands stink. I think Amazon's price is pretty good for them.
 
Back
Top