BarbV
Forums Celebrity
Hi Kelly
I think a tutorial on the various icons, mght help some of us learn to navigate the site better. And perhaps stop whining!
For instance, I noticed in each new post, on the far left of each thread, I see either:
- a beige envelope
- a red envelope
- a red envelope with a return sign
What do those mean?
When you look at the Home Page on the far left, you'll see icons with some beige, and some whited out....what does that mean?
I guess some are better at figuring out the various tools than others. I guess I fall into the "other" category, and perhaps thats part of my frustration these days.
Just a thought
I think a tutorial on the various icons, mght help some of us learn to navigate the site better. And perhaps stop whining!
For instance, I noticed in each new post, on the far left of each thread, I see either:
- a beige envelope
- a red envelope
- a red envelope with a return sign
What do those mean?
When you look at the Home Page on the far left, you'll see icons with some beige, and some whited out....what does that mean?
I guess some are better at figuring out the various tools than others. I guess I fall into the "other" category, and perhaps thats part of my frustration these days.
Just a thought
