Favorite Merrick canned stew formula?

Lacey'sMamma

Forums Enthusiast
I know this is a very popular canned food for dogs on the market and both my dogs go NUTS for merrick stews. Lacey who barley even cares about food will go crazy when she sees me grab the can outta the fridge she is jumping (im meaning shes getting 2 feet of air) for joy. I have tried only a few flavors and she likes the tarducken the best but i just tried harvest moon and thats definitley her fav so far. Care to share your baby's favorite?
 
Some common flavours include:
campfire trout feast
grammys chicken pot pie
french country cafe
new zeland summer
puppy plate
senior medley
thanksgiving day dinner
turducken
venison holiday stew
wild buffalo grill
wilderness blend
wingaling
working dog stew
harvest moon
cowboy cookout
smothered comfort
and there are many others but just incase you cant remember, this list might save you a trip to the kitchen to check the label :smile2:
 
My fiona goes gaga over grammy's pot pie. It's those little carrot pieces that drive her batty.
 
Grammy's Poy Pie,Turducken,Cowboy Cookout are fav's here. Even the dry kibble in those names are favorites.But I have not ever had one think from Merricks,that none of the pups turn thier nose up at.

All of it are favorites,I have to order it,that is the inconveinance.If I did not have to o that,they would get it more than they do.

I keep watching sales on PetFoodirect,and will orer from there mostly.
 
Back
Top