BarbV
Forums Celebrity
I actually started with Dayna's technique some while ago, but reversed it by accident! I only realized that I'd reversed it reading this post!
However, I'm pleased with the results.
I use the lady's shaver on the top and around the nails....but very lightly and gradually so that I don't accidentally lop off a big clump. If I use a light touch, it's easy as pie and hard to make a mistake.
On his pads, I use the blunt scissors.
Each paw takes only minutes.
I try to do this weekly, because like everyone else, I can't stand unsightly feet - on humans or dogs!
However, I'm pleased with the results.I use the lady's shaver on the top and around the nails....but very lightly and gradually so that I don't accidentally lop off a big clump. If I use a light touch, it's easy as pie and hard to make a mistake.
On his pads, I use the blunt scissors.
Each paw takes only minutes.
I try to do this weekly, because like everyone else, I can't stand unsightly feet - on humans or dogs!
