Since their phone number is on their web site, I called them!! The materials all come from Brazil. The beef is grass fed, organic, nothing comes from China.
Since their phone number is on their web site, I called them!! The materials all come from Brazil. The beef is grass fed, organic, nothing comes from China.
I hope so! I ate at one of those Brazilian steak places today -- Fogo de Chao. So far, I feel fine!
Seriously, I have heard nothing bad from Brazil. The gentleman I spoke with -- the owner -- was very pleasant and sincere. I would be comfortable feeding these to my gang.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.