First outdoor Trial-finally But

Hurtseverywhere

Forums Enthusiast
Well the weekend is finally here, We get to try our first trail outside of a contained horse arena, Unfortunately the weather is supposed to suck both days.
Sat calls for scattered showers and around 65 degrees, Sunday even worse Rain and temps in the 40's... Boy am I glad I bought that EZ-up Shelter now, & I will find a way to get it there even if I have to take both cars out. anyway we have 4 runs scheduled, 2 STD, and a snooker & a gambler, so we will just have to wait and see how it goes. Not sure how Cosmo will do if its wet we have never practiced outside in the rain or when its been wet, I do know he will like the cooler temperature, at final practice last night he was dying in the heat.

Fingers crossed hope its not too soggy.
 
Robin, I hope the weather holds off for you. Scattered showers on Saturday there is some hope and 65 degrees isn't too bad for running in. Sunday, rainy and cold - you are braver than me to go in that.

Good luck and remember, its OK to pull Cosmo if you don't think its safe. Loosing the money on the runs is cheaper in the long run than potential vet bills from injury.
 
Outdoor Trial

Good Luck and have fun but please be carefull!!!! Your safety and your dogs are more important.:smile2:
 
I'm sending good weather vibes your way...hopefully the rain will hold off but Cosmo will still be able to enjoy the cool weather!
 
Back
Top