Hurtseverywhere
Forums Enthusiast
Well the weekend is finally here, We get to try our first trail outside of a contained horse arena, Unfortunately the weather is supposed to suck both days.
Sat calls for scattered showers and around 65 degrees, Sunday even worse Rain and temps in the 40's... Boy am I glad I bought that EZ-up Shelter now, & I will find a way to get it there even if I have to take both cars out. anyway we have 4 runs scheduled, 2 STD, and a snooker & a gambler, so we will just have to wait and see how it goes. Not sure how Cosmo will do if its wet we have never practiced outside in the rain or when its been wet, I do know he will like the cooler temperature, at final practice last night he was dying in the heat.
Fingers crossed hope its not too soggy.
Sat calls for scattered showers and around 65 degrees, Sunday even worse Rain and temps in the 40's... Boy am I glad I bought that EZ-up Shelter now, & I will find a way to get it there even if I have to take both cars out. anyway we have 4 runs scheduled, 2 STD, and a snooker & a gambler, so we will just have to wait and see how it goes. Not sure how Cosmo will do if its wet we have never practiced outside in the rain or when its been wet, I do know he will like the cooler temperature, at final practice last night he was dying in the heat.
Fingers crossed hope its not too soggy.
