First trial for baby dog

One clean Standard run (though the weaves were ugly), and one almost clean Jumpers run. They used a super dark green tunnel that he was not overly pleased with and so he popped back out the entrance. He went right in the second time. Weaves were OK in jumpers, not great.

I came home to two AWOL blue puppies. They had climbed over the pen and were stuck in the dining room. So I put them back in, to see if I could catch them doing it again. I present to you the evidence:

I forgot to ask -- is that a boy or a girl going over the top? I've been begging my husband for a little brother for Phebe, but he definitely needs to have that fearless agility attitude.
 
I have all girls. My sperm filter is AWESOME! :winkgrin: Both blue girls ended up out, it was just her that I managed to catch on camera.

So today's runs were better, he Q'd both of them, and his weaves were much improved after I stopped trying to do on-side weaves. So he went four for four, which makes for a good weekend.

We have to work on the tunnels, since he again refused the dark tunnel in Standard, and a regular colored tunnel in Jumpers.
 
Congrats to you and River for a great weekend! I always figure, in the beginning, take anything. lol. I'm always impressed that new people's dogs don't run out (or around) like my crazy boy.

And it seems you'll have 2 blue agility hopefuls on your hand? :) They are too cute!
 
I came home to two AWOL blue puppies. They had climbed over the pen and were stuck in the dining room. So I put them back in, to see if I could catch them doing it again. I present to you the evidence:


Yep....some litters of puppies are just DETERMINED to scale everything in sight!

Congrats on your agility experience. Hope that you had a good time even though it wasn't perfect (is anything?)
 
Back
Top