SheepOfBlue
Premium Member
Anyone seen these: http://www.flyballtrainingvideos.com/?VOLUME_1
I am thinking on getting one for Spitfire or the whole set. I can see that he is settling in and training is going to progress FAST. He is a smart bugger despite a couple of quirks we are working on and follows Sca in everything. He already brings the ball back so I am thinking on what to do while I am waiting for him to get old enough for jumps
I am thinking on getting one for Spitfire or the whole set. I can see that he is settling in and training is going to progress FAST. He is a smart bugger despite a couple of quirks we are working on and follows Sca in everything. He already brings the ball back so I am thinking on what to do while I am waiting for him to get old enough for jumps
