I have been feeding my pups Life Abundance which is delivered to your door. Great food, initiated by Dr. Jane Bicks, DVM, excellent customer support and decent pricing. They produce nice cat food as well. Something to look into if you really live far from stores.
http://www.lifesabundance.com/Pets/PetsHome.aspx?realname=10077853
watch the video there too, pretty educational.
One thing for sure, it is always fresh and never been on any store shelf. I believe it might be produced somewhere in OH too...
Just some FYI..only because we also used LB,it does contain beet pulp. And I am only mentioning it because that it can (and did) produce lots of gas,and in Trapp so badly that he could not help himself.To the point that while he was on it,we woke up every morning to poop on the floor.
It had the same reaction with Jasper. Earnhardt did ok,but the gas passing from him could clear a room.
It is conveinant,and is produced,shipped right to your door.No bag sits in a warehouse.It is made,shipped,and done with high standards. But the beet pulp,could or may not agree with all dogs.