For All You Puppy People!

Yea Kismet's was the first and last one I'm making for a dog. Tully wouldn't wreck hers - she's had a crochet dog I brought at a fete for her whole life. It was all in one piece until Kismet ate it's hands and feet off.

I'm trying to get a tri colour done but gosh markings are hard, then I'm going to stuff the heads with Sheltie fur, thought it would make a nice momento. I'm always looking for things to do with all that Sheltie fur! Told our local Sheltie group that I'd sell customised ones for them too - not a money earner but everyone liked the idea of a Sheltie fur stuffed toy.


Not too good unfortunately. Cruciate has failed again and she's having tummy issues.
So a custom Spitfire.....would it show the horns?
 
:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:
I will now be making the devil horns and tail for Kismet.

Worse thing, I was making these to take to a Sheltie gathering next weekend to sell - I need to start up a business to cover the medical costs for a very old Sheltie. I think I might be auctioning off Kismet!
20230831_114158.jpg
.
 
Oh no - she's in total destructo mode. I'm sorry your handiwork got ruined, Caro - is it fixable?
The head is totally lost (the hardest part) but I can probably salvage Tully's body. They were in my crochet bag so she's intentionally rumaged through my stuff to get it. I gave a her a chew, I'm going to order some more. Kis definitely doesn't get many chew treats because of Tully, and she probably needs chews the most. I think getting into my bag was seperation anxiety. Urgh, you think they grow out of these things.
 
They have killer memories of where you put stuff even if it is in a bag. One of my now gone girls got revenge on my wooden handled crochet hooks. It was bad but more challenging that they were no longer being sold so she really got her revenge.

It is really hard to repair yarn once its broken. I hope you can find a project that will sell and help you with the costs.
 
Back
Top