Free Book: Click and Play Agility

Silaria

Forums Sage
For anyone who uses clicker training, I just found this information on the Agility Nerd website:

"Angelica Steinker has decided to make her book Click and Play Agility, Clicker Training for Successful Dog Agility available as a free download through AgilityNerd." Link to article: http://agilitynerd.com/blog/agility/publications/ClickAndPlayAgility.html.

Only one section of the book is currently available. A new section will be added each month. The reason for this staggered release is to not overtax the website with a lot of huge downloads at one time.
 
Thanks I downloaded it and will read it later.

I been playing with the clicker with Diva. She really loves it. :smile2:
 
Thanks I downloaded it and will read it later.

I been playing with the clicker with Diva. She really loves it. :smile2:

Don't forget to keep checking back each month until the entire book is published on Agility Nerd. He's only releasing a section a month to try and save his site's bandwidth capacity.
 
thank you for posting! This forum is great to get new info about what is happening...
we just about done with puppy classes and while I am looking forward to obedience classes, hubby wants to try to develop agility skills, since we complete novices it is great support!
 
This is wonderful! Thanks for letting us know. I actually like that it's coming out in pieces so I can work on a chapter a month. Very cool.

I'm always amazed at what you can do with c/t.

I bought a piano keyboard this week (cheap one, taking a piano class) and my husband says, "maybe Koji can play it". But Koji was afraid of it (I should post about this in behavior). So, when we got home from agility training on Tues, my hubby said somethng about it again. So I said, hold on, lemme get the clicker and some food.

Within about 5 minutes, he was pawing the keyboard. I made sure to turn it off before getting that far. Wouldn't want to scare him. But going from scared/unsure of it to pawing it, was amazing. Granted, I think I'm driving Miko nuts when I work with Koji. He's getting c/t for the oddest things. I wonder if I'm changing his behavior too. LOL.
 
Back
Top