Baxter is on vibrant pets too. He takes the joint formula and it's working great. With the supplement, his 9# weight loss and the extra exercise he's getting his legs have really improved. It looks pricey when you order but you use so little that it lasts a long time. I think it took three or four days for shipping. It came very quickly.
I just bought a bottle for my gang to try out. I just ran out of the stuff I usually feed. I'm excited to try it out to see if I can see any differences.
Here is what his eye looks like now (please excuse his muddy paws since it's been raining here nonstop and it's murder trying to keep them clean):
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...ggrin2:[/QUOTE]
Wow what an improvement!!!
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.