Fun Match
I think you both looked great!!!She has a nice sit stay at the start and I like how you set her up at the tire to take the next jump. I would not let her back jump a jump.That will come back to bite you in the butt especially in a trial.She remins me of Shadow at the start line the front feet moving waiting to be released and so intense.You have an awesome dog who has the attitude to go big!!!!
I think you both looked great!!!She has a nice sit stay at the start and I like how you set her up at the tire to take the next jump. I would not let her back jump a jump.That will come back to bite you in the butt especially in a trial.She remins me of Shadow at the start line the front feet moving waiting to be released and so intense.You have an awesome dog who has the attitude to go big!!!!