I honestly do not understand how Mango still has any hair. I have spent the past three months picking up clumps that gather in the corners daily, sweeping up multiple dust pans of it several times a week, raking it out of the carpet, and gathering 3 or 4 brushfuls a day when I groom her. I'm getting less in the brush, and it no longer fills my hand when I pet her, but it hasn't slowed down any on gathering on the floor.
I'd say I didn't know dogs could shed this much, but my grandfather owned german shepards...and I do remember them being worse. (10 years old and the amount of fur everywhere made that much of an impression).
I have seen very small signs that maybe she'll start clumping like Honey does, and I remember Honey's first real shed being like this. I'd get out of the car after having her on my lap and I'd have a fur coat too. I don't know whether to cross my fingers for it or not, because Mango hates being brushed just as much as Honey, and is a lot stronger and has no fear of jumping down from tall heights.
I'd say I didn't know dogs could shed this much, but my grandfather owned german shepards...and I do remember them being worse. (10 years old and the amount of fur everywhere made that much of an impression).
I have seen very small signs that maybe she'll start clumping like Honey does, and I remember Honey's first real shed being like this. I'd get out of the car after having her on my lap and I'd have a fur coat too. I don't know whether to cross my fingers for it or not, because Mango hates being brushed just as much as Honey, and is a lot stronger and has no fear of jumping down from tall heights.
