Furminator Shampoo and Deshedding Solution

OntarioSheltie

Forums Celebrity
Has anyone had any experience with these products?

The Furminator brush is so wonderful, I wondered how these products are? I've felt I've been doing just fine without them but may give them a try at some point. I've noticed that a number of groomers in my area use these products.
 
I have a shed control shampoo that I bought recently...I've used it only two or three times and I'm not sure if it's working, or if they just finished blowing their coats and aren't shedding much right now anyway...I put the shampoo on them and then brushed them out really well in the tub before rinsing.
 
I use the furminator on the short fur, like the face and ears, the legs and feet, don't like it much on the long fur, but that's me . use a pin brush on the longer fur.

DeeDee:yes:
 
I use the furminator on the short fur, like the face and ears, the legs and feet, don't like it much on the long fur, but that's me . use a pin brush on the longer fur.

DeeDee:yes:

I meant Furminator shampoo and deshedding solution, not the brush. I have the brush and love it
 
Back
Top