Garlic softgels

tgolike

Forums Regular
Hi. I am wondering if it is safe to use garlic softgels with Alex as her flea preventative? We use them with Summer, and she doesn't have fleas. I know it is in the same family as onions, but if you look into it, it is safe unless a gigantic dose is given to a dog. Does anyone else use garlic softgels for flea prevention?
 
Hi. I am wondering if it is safe to use garlic softgels with Alex as her flea preventative? We use them with Summer, and she doesn't have fleas. I know it is in the same family as onions, but if you look into it, it is safe unless a gigantic dose is given to a dog. Does anyone else use garlic softgels for flea prevention?

No, but I would if my other natural things didn't work. I know lots of ppl who swear by garlic for fleas. I know their dogs are all healthy. Considering the ADA announced 44,000 animals die a yr due to toxic flea medicines like Frontline and such, I think the garlic will be more than fine. Good for you!
 
Back
Top