Getting another one today

God Bless you Judy !!

Thank you again for being there for these poor pups. Hugs to all in your care and special hugs for the little senior. Why can't family understand how important animals are in families and don't force them to give them up in difficult times. As for that breeder and poor records. Why bother getting the pup microchipped if you are not going to keep track of who they are with!:mad:
 
I agree. In Bailey's contract, it says that if I can't keep her for any reason, I have to give her back to the breeder. Most breeders like to keep track of their pups and would never want their pups in a shelter.

I agreed. My breeder has the same in her contract. In fact, she got one of Justice's brothers back last summer due to a family crisis. He had a AKC CD and agility training. She placed him in a home with an elderly couple who love him to death. Very disappointed in the breeder, even if he didn't know who owned the dog , he should have taken it back.:mad:
 
Ok I can understand why everyone is upset with that breeder.

I have an information update for you. It's not that the breeder didn't know who the pup belonged it was the shelter who couldn't find out any information (remember she was picked up wandering the streets). The breeder is deceased and the shelter doesn't have any way of finding out who the next of kin is for the paperwork.
My apologies for the mix up I simply miss understood the email.

Hugs
Judy
 
Poor Sheltie even lost his backup home. Glad you were there. Oh and I am surprised you don't have a link in your signature to the rescue sight :wink2:
 
Thanks for clearing that up....it's a mute point now with the breeder deceased, as one could not necessarily expect next of kin to maintain the business or the records.
 
Back
Top