Goals For your Agility Dogs In 2010

I've been really contemplating these questions about what I want for 2010 agility-wise. I honestly don't even know what I can accomplish in a year, but I'm assuming a lot since we've only been training for about 1.5 years.

Koji's goals:
-verbal commands (left, right, go out, switch, etc)
-distance work (to go along with the verbal commands)
-able to do all pieces of equipment (not perfectly, but do them with some ease)
-I'd like to get our NADAC novice agility and jumpers titles.

my goals for myself:
-learn to run (lose weight so running is easier, more fluid, learn to decrease speed w/o stopping, etc)
-work on flatwork
-work on front/rear crosses (we did some exercises on sunday that made me realize, I need to work on rear crosses, cuz sometimes, you HAVE to do them).
-create a training schedule and keep it up
 
Back
Top